Archived Well if theres a sudden massive rush for glue sticks and fancyfeast our store is set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have literally 300-400 on hands of almost each of the classic fancy feast cans......and glue sticks, your set! have over 600 of one kind! :wacko: not to mention atleast a short aisle of hair dye.

They've been selling like there's no tomorrow at my store. Gotta love the guest with 50 glue sticks and 78 cans of fancy feast...

We're down to 16 feet of BTS clearance in seasonal and every back endcap in stationery/small appliances. I'm ready for it to be over!!!
I probably only have 20 feet of seasonal clearance too, along with 24 feet of backpacks (but an overflowing four foot section of backpacks that haven't gone clearance but don't go in luggage!)

A few months ago, we got several hundred of one type of baby crib in. It was hysterical; pallets and pallets of the thing stacked in every available nook and cranny in the back room. We had them about a week before they finally brought in a truck to take them away.

We weren't so lucky when we got an overpush of lemonade and those milk boxes. It was awful...stuff just piled everywhere in the dairy cooler. We TPC'd that lemonade to a ridiculous price and I still had to QMOS so much when it expired. As for the milk, we're still selling through it because it had a longer expiration. I still expect to QMOS out several boxes soon, though.

It would be better if it WASN'T automated sometimes; then you wouldn't have freak things like that happening. You end up with too much of one thing when the automatic system has a glitch or something and sends you like, their entire inventory or something, lol.

One time my CTL added a 0 after 30 boxes of bananas. Although we discovered if you chop of 5 cents off the price per banana, you sell an extremely huge amount.

One time my CTL added a 0 after 30 boxes of bananas. Although we discovered if you chop of 5 cents off the price per banana, you sell an extremely huge amount.

300 boxes of bananas??? Where in the heck did you store them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back