Answered What can you tell me about the new brand in soft lines?

Coming out June 6th.
In the Designer Dress Collection — which is made up of over 70 dress styles, all of which are available in sizes XXS to 3X — you’ll find pieces by some beloved designers, from Cushnie, Carly Cushnie’s ready-to-wear brand, to Lisa Marie Fernandez, a label dedicated to destination wear and luxury swimsuits. Cult-favorite Instagram brand LoveShackFancy has also designed a handful of prairie-style dresses for the occasion.

I can't imagine this stuff is going to sell. I saw 1 dress that was decent. We have discussed it and we all decided it was fugly. My store is carrying it so I will have a front row seat.

Looks to me like someone took a Simply Shabby Chic bedsheet and made a dress out of it - yuk in print AND cut.
The large size models make the dresses look even worse. Styles too childish For a real woman.
Hey, designers - can women’s clothes just be women’s clothes - without dressing like a child or a man ??

Simply Shabby Chic is going away anyway.. won’t be missed

The new product launches were not mentioned to most TMs in our store, unlike most previous launches of high-prestige limited-edition "designer lines". I noticed a handful of these "prestige" clothes being purchased today.

A couple of the Cushnie ones are pretty - I like the jewel tone colors. The other two collections are mostly fug.

Agreed... IMO they're straight to clearance collections. Even though the brands, in particular LoveShackFancy, aren't my cup of tea I don't feel that the collections launched with Target represent any of them well. It's unfortunate.

Back