Archived What do you do when they eliminate your job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CartinalCopia

I was hired years ago to work on Flow. When the hours changed from four to six, it was a problem. Now, it's even worse with them wanting me to come in after the store opens. These hours-coming in so late- will not work for me, and I told them so. (a tl said they would try to help get me in earlier but no promise, of course, which I understand) I was safe in a different work area, which I was just plucked out of with no mention of why, naturally.
The catch phrase around here is, 'There's no such thing as too much communication!' But no TL, no ETL, no one ever addresses me about my work or my job, until I get a shitty review, which I always do. Hello, I have asperger's and am, shockingly, not a mind reader. If I'm doing something wrong you need to tell me. (Keep in mind when I'm pushing freight I'm always talking to my TL, especially directly before leaving) But they never do. Kind of just feels like they're trying to push me out... Which isn't a shock, either. What do you think? Is there life after remodel/modernization? Or do the more idiotic parts of this grand design have you looking for an exit, too? I'm not sure what I'll do yet... Unfortunately, it's not as if there are many retail opportunities left anymore. I may have to make a deal with the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back