Archived What do you like/dislike about your ETLs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my ETLs for the most part. While they don't hop on lanes and backup cash with the exception of GS, they do sort strays, push CAFs, collect abandons, vibe, and zone.. Yes, it's mostly PAPR and MMB, sometimes market or toys, (my ETL-GE loves to push PAPR), but it is nice to see them out on the floor doing what we do, helping the same guests we do, etc, even if it's not a whole lot since they do have ETL stuff to do.

I hate the amount of walkie-cheerleading they do. Example: One TM shouts out another TM for helping with a team lift (we actually use those at my store for the most part) and the LOD goes "wooh nice job vibing (TM's name)!" And this compels EVERY ETL in the ENTIRE STORE to repeat the same sentiment one by one.
its part of the job. we don't and they don't.

i have people telling me they did something that someone got a better response. i said i'll cheer their next time and they were happy.

I like my ETLs for the most part. While they don't hop on lanes and backup cash with the exception of GS, they do sort strays, push CAFs, collect abandons, vibe, and zone.. Yes, it's mostly PAPR and MMB, sometimes market or toys, (my ETL-GE loves to push PAPR), but it is nice to see them out on the floor doing what we do, helping the same guests we do, etc, even if it's not a whole lot since they do have ETL stuff to do.

I hate the amount of walkie-cheerleading they do. Example: One TM shouts out another TM for helping with a team lift (we actually use those at my store for the most part) and the LOD goes "wooh nice job vibing (TM's name)!" And this compels EVERY ETL in the ENTIRE STORE to repeat the same sentiment one by one.
You must work at my store then, haha.

MFW the LOD gripes at me for not getting a team lift to pick up a 44" TV that weighs all of 20 lbs:
giphy.gif

team lift means use both arms

That's the exact same argument I use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back