Archived What if guest break something

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think it was intentionally broken, for sure notify AP and the GSTL. Otherwise just notify the GSTL if it was an accident, and they'll take care of it and notify AP if they think otherwise. Things get knocked off shelves and break from time to time. I've accidentally broken a couple things because I was moving too fast myself.

So....you don’t want us asking questions here? I’m confused because that’s what I thought this was for.
You could probably do a search on google with "thebreakroom" in it to find the answer. I'm not sure how good the search function on this site is honestly. But like many forums, FAQs have been answered already unless there is a policy that changed. I don't care about it personally but it cause some clutter, so I can see the annoyance from that point of view.

Searches don't always work as well as we wish they would. :(

I'm always nervous about bumping into the alcohol end cap with all the glass bottles. Idk what I would do if they all broke

I'm always nervous about bumping into the alcohol end cap with all the glass bottles. Idk what I would do if they all broke
Yea this happened to the harmony springs glass soda bottle endcap at my store and it was not fun

I saw an alcohol vendor knock a shelf loose during remodel, and broke a whole shelf full of wine bottles.

it can happen! When I was in a Super T, we had a full end cap of 1.75 of Jack and Jim. The meat TM (yeah that was really a title) was bringing frozen turkeys up to be weighed and took it out! We had a lake of whiskey (I believe 30 bottles total busted) The whole grocery dept smelled like a brewery. I almost cried watching all that wonderful liquid being soaked up by Absorb!

Maybe a little, but I've seen an AP ETL ban someone for destruction of property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back