What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Anyone who works in toys knows how awful that cards against humanity "clam-o-naise" is.

Kids open them and steal the cards. I had to damage 6 of them out today. Without getting too graphic with the details, they broke the seal and air was able to get in. Yeah. It must've been sitting on the shelf for weeks with how it looked.

Those plastic balls that light up when you bounce them. A whole box of them lit up f with my head. I call them seizure balls
Flashing Lights Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

Two different prices for the MP ice cream in the 1.5qt container. Plain van and choc was one price and the other flavors such as choc-marshmallow, butter pecan etc were about 75c to a buck more. Stupid shit marketing. It's decent i c but very limited flavors. Wegmans Maple-Walnut is quite nice.

Tabitha Brown's nuts. The rest of her stuff sold fairly well, but you couldn't pay people to buy the little nearly $10 cans of nuts.

The gingerbread/sugar cookie/whatever houses for holidays other than Christmas have mostly been duds.
They put them in the break room for us to take. They can't even get us to take them for free

image.jpg

"That's It" fruit bars. Didn't sell cause they were fucking gross. There were 500 of em in the breakroom QMOS and nobody ate em so they got pitched lol

And who could forget the infamous Threshold glitter wreath.

f9qDVbd.jpg
Self-quoting my ancient ass poast just because I appreciate the fact that though TBR, Target and indeed the heavens and Earth shall someday pass away, these humble microplastics will live on

Back