Archived what is an ESP or AAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESP - Extended Service Plan
AAR - Accessory Attachment Rate

These are things that are normally talked about in electronics, as you need to ask guests making purchases on electronic items such as cameras, TVs, ipads, etc if they would want to get an ESP for their item or if they would like to purchase an hdmi cable for a TV, a case for an ipad (those are examples of getting an attachment). Your store is scored on their AAR, so it is very important to keep it green.

ESP = extended service plan....what you try to sell with anything that can be plugged in or has batteries. No clue on the AAR.

ESP = Extra sensory perception. It's when you're ringing up an electronics item and you think the guest is gullible. You get a tingling sensation in your spine and shoulder and you offer the guest an extended warranty.

As a cashier, you should be asking about those options when ringing up a guest. Mostly, sold with items that are electronic or used batteries. Ask your gstl for more details. How can you get red cards & not know about ESP's? You need to focus on your job at front end.
Also, searching our threads can provide you more details without starting a new thread on a common questions.

AAR - All American Rejects! An American rock band with four hit albums that consist of titles such as "The Last Song", "Swing,Swing", "My Paper Heart", "Move Along", It Ends Tonight", "Gives You Hell", and "The Beekeepers Daughter"! Lol Basically a band that knew their **** in the beginning but has kind of lost it in the last couple years. The first two albums were by far the best. Very similar to Yellowcard, the Ocean Avenue album...AMAZING! Every single song on the album was awesome. You can't say that about any of the new stuff, they've lost their roots and now it's garbage, not even close to the original.

Sorry to hijack... Here's a little baby update too. He's doing great, this past Sunday he turned two months old and weighs 12 pounds. Red don't worry I haven't forgot about in boxing you pics :) just super duper busy/tired lately if you know what I mean.

Love you guys!

Awwww, Jetta's doin' Daddy-duty!
Congrats!
And, yeh, you're not getting any sleep for at least the next 18 yrs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back