• Thread starter Tijfya844
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tijfya844

Ive been working since the beginning of November so 90 days is coming up for me. what is the 90 day review?

Last edited by a moderator:
b67996e7d5c5f50dbdfd6ac77e9bc23f943d96bf58122a172b421db4a5aedc0d.jpg

I didn't even know there was a 90 day review. But then again I was seasonal and got hired on so I figured that was that lol

There is no 90 day review anymore. If you're seasonal, they'll either continue scheduling you or they won't. If you're just a regular TM in your 90 day probation, you will be fine. If you did anything bad enough to get fired, they would have done it already.

And move with a sense of urgency, purpose... no dilly dallying.

No one should walk faster than you...

We're still stuck with doing them, unfortunately. It's a quick meeting with your TL towards the end of your 90 day probationary/learning period where we'll go over what you're doing well, what we think you need to focus on, and then we'll give you the opportunity to ask us any questions you may have. (example: training/learning gaps, cross-training opportunities, etc)

It's usually like a quick 5 minute sit down and then you'll be on your way. No big deal at all :)
Like they said above, there's a 99.99% chance that if they wanted to fire you for something you did in your 90 days, it would have probably already happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back