Archived what is the max target contributes to a HSA account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went online and completed my health assessment for my well being rewards with the information from my biometric screening. I earn $500 into my HSA from Target for doing this, but I was under the impression that my domestic partner would be able to earn reward dollars as well towards the contribution. When I logged in under my name, it says that the max is $500, can my domestic partner earn an additional $500 towards rewards? If so, where would my spouse go online to fill it in? I am actually out on a leave of absence right now so I im trying to figure all of this out from home, and I'd honestly rather not contact my store...

I believe your partner/spouse needs to create a separate log-in so they can do their own assessment, etc.
When asked, they'll list themselves as a dependent.

I believe your partner/spouse needs to create a separate log-in so they can do their own assessment, etc.
When asked, they'll list themselves as a dependent.

thanks, I was trying to figure out where my spouse would go in order to set up their own account to complete their assessment. is the max 500 per person? or would it be 1000 come find me and my spouse....or is 500 the aggregate limit regardless of whether or not there is a spouse involved? My spouse tried to create a login, but it asked for a team member number which she does not have...

Last yr Target contributed a portion & the rest you earned doing several wellness activities (screening, assessment, mammogram, etc).
This yr Target isn't contributing to the HSA so you have to earn all your dollars.
You may need to call the Team Member Service Center to see how/if your partner can create a log-in.
You can also have dollars deducted from your paycheck (pre-tax) to go toward your HSA, especially if you know you'll need it this yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back