MyTime What is this Asterix or Star by the department name on my schedule?

Not sure if anyone has any idea as to what this is, but there is a star or Asterix-looking symbol by the department name on my schedule for the upcoming week.
I'm new to this MyTime app they switched us over to and I can't find a syllabus anywhere as to what the different symbols mean. With Kronos, there was an actual syllabus that explained what these colors and symbols mean but with MyTime I can't find that anywhere.

This is a new department that I'm in as I just switched out of my original department into a new role, so I'm thinking maybe this has to do with it being a position change? Not really sure tho.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.2 KB · Views: 41
Solution
When our store does that it's a split shift & you'll be in separate departments. So you might be doing 2 hours in GM and then 4 hours in fulfillment. Maybe you'll be training for an hour as a checkout advocate but then going over to HBA to push U-boats for the rest of the shift. etc
When our store does that it's a split shift & you'll be in separate departments. So you might be doing 2 hours in GM and then 4 hours in fulfillment. Maybe you'll be training for an hour as a checkout advocate but then going over to HBA to push U-boats for the rest of the shift. etc

Solution
Thanks, yeah I clicked in it and I'm doing my job but they added a few hours for "Presentation" or SET.

Back