Archived What paygrade is flow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you have already answered this question but I am a brand team member who just started working the truck 3 days a week and I'm just unsure if I'm supposed to get a pay raise for that. There have been concerns among my coworkers about the same thing.

We have team members getting hired on for seasonal flow that we are training that are getting paid more than we do. - and we are working the truck more than them.

Sometimes I hate talking about pay with others because it's awkward and it's not like I'm trying to demand raises for myself, I'm just curious and want it fixed if it's supposed to be fixed.

Just ask your HR. If your work center is flow then you'll be bumped up a paygrade. If your normal workcenter is just brand then you're stuck at the same paygrade.

policy is that you CAN talk about pay to fellow Non Exempt (hourly) employees, but Exempt can't speak to Exempt about it, and Exempt can't speak to Non Exempt about it (except HR and Mgmt)

You can ask HR to be paid a Flow pay-rate for those shifts. We pay all of our TMs the appropriate wage when they're working frequently within a different workcenter with a higher pay-grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back