What store do you guys work at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store's management are a likeable bunch. I'm a little worried about corporate though. Unwieldy news releases about bathroom policy, stock buy backs, rolling out a big market change just before the holidays. Err, uh tune in tomorrow....

1. Just because it says that doesn't mean it's true.

2. If you've worked for Spot for a long time, then you'll understand the address.

I've worked for a year, don't understand the address. I thought you were actually giving out a real store address, which made me a bit wary.

Why are there no stores in Vermont?

The funny part about this is that, although I can see how this might have been well-intentioned, all it does it let Wal-mart run rampant in the state. I know people who live in Vermont and they all wish that Target would come in just so there could be some competition for Wal-Mart. They used to have WM and Kmart, but now I think there's only one Kmart left in the whole state. None of the small stores can compete with WM, so most of my friends are pretty much forced to shop at Wal-Mart, even though they hate it.
Target: No Vermont plans any time soon

Last edited:
The funny part about this is that, although I can see how this might have been well-intentioned, all it does it let Wal-mart run rampant in the state. I know people who live in Vermont and they all wish that Target would come in just so there could be some competition for Wal-Mart. They used to have WM and Kmart, but now I think there's only one Kmart left in the whole state. None of the small stores can compete with WM, so most of my friends are pretty much forced to shop at Wal-Mart, even though they hate it.
Target: No Vermont plans any time soon
There are no Walmarts in NYC either for the same reason. People protested it lol.

I work in one with a strip center. I love it when people bring in carts that don't belong to us or rather shop with carts that don't belong to us.. Wait that's a old navy cart!!

My store address is 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney, AU and my STL's name is Phil Sherman.

I work in one with a strip center. I love it when people bring in carts that don't belong to us or rather shop with carts that don't belong to us.. Wait that's a old navy cart!!

We get that too, since my store's in the middle of a big plaza. People just stroll in with their Lowe's cart like it's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back