Archived What takes Priority? CAFS or Flexes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flow TL told me and the other closer to keep up on the cafs and FF. Our cafs dropped since 11 on Black Thursday and the weekend rush killed out score. Also with that stupid 50 bucks off christmas stuff when you spent 100 made people order shit like made. Today didn't help with around 40 FFs dropping every hour.

We tough we could spit it up but with breaks, Get for Guest and Guest Pulls, there was no way were could. So we decided to just say fuck it and knock out the flexes and pull when possible. I assume the FF are higher Priority since they are already sold? Out ETL-LOG is going to be pissed since both cafs and flexes were rolling faster than a fat kid running down a slope. >.>

We had one person doing cafs and I was picking but couldn't keep up because of all the gets for guests. I left with 25 ff in the gun at 6:45.

And were told flexs must be done above all else. If we're rolling on the cafs we let lod know so they give us help.

I went to lunch at around 740pm and no one in the building pulled any FF orders during thst 30 minute span. It went from 6 to 15 orders from when i punched out for lunch and punched back in.

Let them know the next time you see them, I know mine(ETL-Ops) will move people around to help out. I learned to pull flex orders so the BR can keep pulling CAFs I know softlines so that really helps them out.

We've had to have at least one person focus solely on flexes while the rest pull the CAFs.

What is Get for Guest? I haven't seen that at my store.

We've had to have at least one person focus solely on flexes while the rest pull the CAFs.

What is Get for Guest? I haven't seen that at my store.

Get for Guest means that it's a flexible fulfillment that needs to be brought up from the hold location to the service desk, I believe. When you press "Get for Guest" on the iPad in myGo, it'll put that order into Get for Guest so that it can be brought up.

Get for Guest means that it's a flexible fulfillment that needs to be brought up from the hold location to the service desk, I believe. When you press "Get for Guest" on the iPad in myGo, it'll put that order into Get for Guest so that it can be brought up.

Apparently my store doesn't use that function. Most of our hold locations are at the front of the store (we use the former photo lab closet and a storage room next to the TSC), but if guest service needs an order from the backroom steel, they just walkie us with the location and name so we know what to bring up front.

I would assume Get for Guest triggers a Redwire notification?

Apparently my store doesn't use that function. Most of our hold locations are at the front of the store (we use the former photo lab closet and a storage room next to the TSC), but if guest service needs an order from the backroom steel, they just walkie us with the location and name so we know what to bring up front.

Not sure about a Redwire notification, but when we select Get for Guest we usually just call out on 2 that a flex needs to be brought to the SD.

At my store, CAFs are number one since they're timed. Then research, then EXFs, then POGs.

They dumped FF to sales floor.

Not sure about a Redwire notification, but when we select Get for Guest we usually just call out on 2 that a flex needs to be brought to the SD.
Yes it sends out a redwire notification. It also shows up in MyFA in the PDA in the parenthesis after Get for Guest in the main menu, letting the backroom know exactly which items they need to pull and from what Backroom location they are in.

My Store Does switch to channel 2 to let them know there is something to bring up though just incase Redwire doesn't work and/or they miss it in the PDA

We did FF over cafs we can eat cafs without losing "brand too much" is how the LOD put it.

Our store has a huge room in the front for flex with 4 3 ft bulk steel locations along with 4 6 foot high light duty aisles. Our DTL has made it very clear that for the rest of Q4 FF and ship from store takes priority over cafs and research

My store is struggling with FF. There are 140-160 right away in the morning, with another 40 dropping every hour. We have been told that FF takes priority because we are making more money from those versus CAFs. So far, we have devoted a storage closet by guest service, converted our conference room to a holding area, and we have an entire extra trailer that has been made into a holding area. It is ridiculous.

My store normally gets on my shift 10-20, with Cafs vs FF it all depends on the LOD in my store most of the time I wont be able to start pulling 1 until the Goal approaching mark.

Our store finally got itself into gear recently in organizing. We have 3-4 people for ship from store, 1 person on FF and 2 people on CAFs. Cafs havn't had an on time pull since before black friday. But what do you expect when our Cafs are 7 hours long and two people?

FF are priority , makes the LOD look good if you do them in time.If there's a lot of FF , I don't even look at the CAF´s since everyone told me when I started working that those FF are the most important thing in the whole wide world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back