Archived What to expect for reveiw/wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalina

Bullseye Biatch!
So I've heard that reviews and raises are coming up, and since it's Myfirst I am wondering what to expect. Ive been a cashier for just shy of 6 months. When is the reveiw? Who reviews me and what factors will they use to determine if I get a raise or not? If I do get a raise what should I expect it to be? Thanks.

Don't expect anything more than a dollar. It all depends on how good of a job you've done/ what leadership has actually noticed. I think most raises without promotion range anywhere from 10-40 cents. Last year I got .34, and that was for whatever the neutral rating was.

April is review time, its based on your amount of red cards, guest service percentage and speed. Your GSTL will write them and administer them to you. As long as you're solid with red cards and guest service you should be good. Unless your district uses the fact you've only been there 6 months but ASANTS.

From my review last year, I got called into the interview room at TSC with my TL, and he just gave me the rundown of the document.

Sorry but I still have more questions. Are they all done at the same time or are they split up throughout april. Also what if you don't get a lot of red cards? I'm worried because the amount of red cards I get comes and goes (got 9 this week, but some weeks I don't get any), but I know I'm somewhere in the middle as far as top earners in my store.

My review wa 5 minutes & you are done. The cashiers review were longer, because spot will use numbers & red cards against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back