What would cause a SD to get fired?

I already quit my job at target, but I’m wondering if I should take any more action. I recently called off work with a valid reason, and the store director listened to it and then abruptly stopped talking, so I stayed on the line in case if there was anything else he wanted to say to me. However, he thought I hung up and then I then listened to him yell to another co-worker how much of a f***ing liar I am, and continued to trash my reputation to another co-worker using harsh language including swear words. Especially after taking harassment training and being aware of targets inclusion and openness polices, I feel betrayed as a team “leader”, someone I’m supposed to look up to is spreading harsh verbage about my charter to another co-worker, which I consider bullying and harassment. An example of this could also be the reason
Posting on a different thread will not get you different answers. You quit. Move on.

Also, he was fired the day after a visit with the new DTL.

Do you know if any other stores in the district had their SDs fired? Could be that the new DTL is just cleaning house and getting rid of the SDs under the previous DTL so they can have people in that they've hired. I've seen that type of thing before in my day job--new manager comes in, and within a few weeks or months their entire team has been replaced, whether they deserved to be or not. Some managers are just assholes like that.

Back