Archived What's the most instant subs YOU have ever created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the instocks team and on Sunday we had 94 instant subs. Now thats the most our team has ever had since I've been on instocks (2 years). Just curious, what's the most your team has made in a single day?

I'm on the instocks team and on Sunday we had 94 instant subs. Now thats the most our team has ever had since I've been on instocks (2 years). Just curious, what's the most your team has made in a single day?

Most I've done in one day was 25+. If the instocks team did 94 instant subs on Sunday, that means your ad set team isn't making rainchecks/subs as they hang up signs when they are doing ad set. At least, my store is big on making sure that everybody treats an OUT the same as a spill...everybody at the store is expected to be hands on with rainchecks.

I'm more concerned with the fact that you have 94 items on ad, and are not in stock.

Wow I would love it if my store was as proactive as yours with outs and rainchecks. Nope, our ad team doesn't do any, they barely get their signs up in time. Instocks are the only people who are involved with writing the rainchecks.

Our signing team has been known to be lazy in the past.... One week they just left us our checklane 3x5s and told us to scan them and put them up! WTF!

136..I will never forget it. It was a fluke, never happened again. We are also the only ones who do rainchecks.

Last edited:
On a large domestics ad, I did 57 in bath/bedding alone on Sunday, and the other scanners did about 100.

54 I believe is our highest. It's usually highest on Sunday with the new ad set. However... No, our ad set team does not make any instant subs. Our ad set team is every team member and leader in the store until all signs are up. Only our in-stock team puts up instant subs and rainchecks which is usually just me and one other person. The gun always only shows 34-35 rigs on Sundays. I'm the only one who does rainchecks and subs for out of stock items that aren't given as a rig. No matter how many times I say anything... the other TMs always say they don't have time to make rainchecks for everything that doesn't come up on a rig. If it's on sale and the gun is correct (says 0), then they just skip it. I will put up a raincheck/sub. Funny how since I've come on team we've gone from red to green in the raincheck dept...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back