What's the real price?

Inflation is rearing its ugly head big time in our store, and it is obvious to me that we don't really have a price accuracy team (perhaps in name only). Distressing.

It doesn’t depend on how Karen takes it . As a consumer I have the right to buy it for the lowest price because of the wrong price being up . So the real price is actually the lowest one even tho that the price is actual higher . Your leaders should take the price accuracy training again I see some learning gaps.

Recently put up by a team lead. Is it so hard to cover up the old price? View attachment 13781View attachment 13782View attachment 13784
If this is price change then you already know the new label needs to be completely covering the old label…. Such a simple concept you really think a TL would have been aware of such a detail. When I used to knock out price change batches I would always completely remove old label and actually toss it. Or if you’re smart enough you can read the date on the label and figure out which one is newer hence price increase/ price change ! Ugh this pains me to see. Nothing hurts more than seeing an incorrect label 😣

Fact tags aren’t behind museum glass or anything and are only a pain if you’re not using the sticky labels in the first place (price labels should be printed on them anyways.) For the most part, there’s not a way to generally cut corners with price change or it’ll bite you later on. Just do it right.

Back