Archived When will I get these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working at target for 2 weeks now, and I'm wondering when and how I'll get my name tag that has my actual name on it and when I'll get my employee discount card.

In my store they go on the big board above the time clock when they come in. That is one place that everyone must go.

Yeah mine took a few months. There's probably a container full of them in HR's office. Just pick a nice name in the meantime.

If they are taking months your HR is lazy, a month max.

Grab a blank one and use label maker and make one. And then order another one.

When I first started I was 'Bethany' for nearly a year.

I don't even want my own nametag. I don't like guests calling me by my name as if we are friends or something.

Jeez guys, I got my official tag 5 days after starting work. I do sometimes wear "ernesto" to see if anyone notices (i'm white)

Name tags just get stuck on a filing cabinet in TSC. You can request a second one if you have a nickname that everyone calls you instead of your given name. (Like Jimmy instead of James.) I have 2 because some days I like to be more formal. ;) Employee discount cards are all locked in the drawer at guest services that also holds employee checks. Took me a while to find that out because I signed up for direct deposit right away so only got one actual check and then never checked over there again for the longest time. :) Thank goodness I finally asked someone!

Your discount card should come with your first paycheck. Your nametag........well, that depends on your HR team. I got mine within a couple weeks because I was in a huge seasonal hiring class, but TMs hired at other times have had to wait longer.

I got mine at orientation, but we were all hired a month before we started so they had time to get them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back