Who Owns Vacuums?

At my store vacuums are pushed by kitchen. But technically they are storage and utility. I’m in charge of plastics, rugs, part of bath, hipa, luggage, toy expansion and entertainment.

I hope you're a TL with DBOs for those areas under you or you are at an incredibly tiny store.

Yeah. My store is LV, and has 1 DBO for storage and utility (we call it plastics), 1 for bath 1 for luggage/spt/luggage, 1 for toys, 1 for entertainment. I think rigs are with bath.

Yeah. My store is LV, and has 1 DBO for storage and utility (we call it plastics), 1 for bath 1 for luggage/spt/luggage, 1 for toys, 1 for entertainment. I think rigs are with bath.

My store is pretty far down the list too, and we have 1 DBO for plastics, 1 for bath, 1 for Home Decor (I think she owns rugs too, but someone else always does it for her), 1 for Entertainment, 1 for sporting goods, who owns luggage. HIPA is owned by plastics; the same DBO also does paper. We had 2 for toys, but 1 of them got moved elsewhere because of short-staffing. Now, toys is always behind. We sell a ridiculous amount of toys at my store. The freight is always one of our biggest areas, yet the shelves and backroom are always bare. It's too much for one person.

Unfortunately I’m not. The kitchen dbo is supposed to be taking over most of plastics but I’m doubtful

Kitchen and plastics? Nah. Fuck that everyday all day. Kitchen and plastics in Q4, yeah, that's going to be a hard no from me, dog.

Back