Archived Who people did your store use to audit/ticket for RFID phase 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get the tagup finished. I can't decide if I'm annoyed because it's going to screw up my cycle scan, or if I don't care anymore since I was left doing it alone. And was constantly pulled away from it.

I feel you. I still get when we don't make number "How come you didn't find those 400 pieces?" Umm I did find a bunch of things but you didn't give me any time to you know tag them before the scan. How come guest services and the fitting room no longer have to tag up things? Oh yeah the Softlines and, GE, ETL's stopped doing it when we took the guns away when guest service unplugged the cradle when they cleaned up for that visit that never happened. and when scanned the zebra died and we got NO SCAN for that week. And they just reshop things without tags cause the bins overflowed and they had no choice to reshop it cause we weren't tagging things up.

I still have that salvage that went out on Tuesday when we scan on Thursday brought up as a big mistake of mine.. Yeah I guess I should have known too.

But yeah its my fault we don't make numbers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back