Archived Who pulls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason it says that is because the adjacency calendar hours don't include pulling. The problem is, backroom doesn't get allocated the hours either. We don't see an increase in hours to accommodate the added workload come transition time. But if the hours were ever allocated to plano, you'd better believe we'd lose those hours.

I see what you did there.

How much of that time was spent taking a shit?

There's no reason why at least one person on the plano team couldn't be trained on the Crown. Why not their TL? Aren't most (if not all) TLs supposed to be trained on all the powered equipment?

"Trained" and "able and willing" are often worlds apart in most stores unfortunately.

The reason it says that is because the adjacency calendar hours don't include pulling. The problem is, backroom doesn't get allocated the hours either. We don't see an increase in hours to accommodate the added workload come transition time. But if the hours were ever allocated to plano, you'd better believe we'd lose those hours.

Best practice says backroom pulls. You can justify not doing it as much as you like.

Best practice say backroom does the pulls since the hours for POG pulls are allocated to the backroom.

Best practice says backroom pulls. You can justify not doing it as much as you like.

I don't have a problem with pulling POGs. In fact, I'd prefer to have my team do it because plano creates errors and they get in the way in the backroom. What I have a problem with is being expected to complete all the batches without being given enough time or manpower to do so.

I don't have a problem with pulling POGs. In fact, I'd prefer to have my team do it because plano creates errors and they get in the way in the backroom. What I have a problem with is being expected to complete all the batches without being given enough time or manpower to do so.

Then we are in the same boat. I wonder why there is this constant struggle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back