Archived Who pushes what at your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store, autos are pushed by flow, with instocks TMs stepping in as needed and BRTMs stepping in if it's really bad; research is always pushed by instocks TMs, although flow will push it if there's no autos or truck to push; CAFs are pushed by SFTMs or by SFTLs if there are no TMs available, PTM is pushed by SFTMs generally, though other workcenters will attack it when their workload is light (the plano team spent all day pushing seasonal PTM today), and POGs are always pushed by the people that dropped them. I know some of this isn't best practice, so I'm curious how everyone else does it.

That kind of planning and organization doesn't exactly exist at my store. Sure, I do all the research pulls because I am instocks and I scanned them. Everything else is basically a free for all...

"Hey team, looks like there is a lot of pulls on the line, so if you aren't working on something, let's try and get these pulls worked out!"

We are a ULV store so on our 3 truck days our BRTM pushes the autofills onto the floor and they are worked by the flow team, on non truck days it's usually backroom if they can, otherwise a combo of salesfloor tm's and team leads to get em' worked out. Instocks pulls their own batches if backroom is backed up, but otherwise backroom typically pulls all research, pog and cafs/autofills and then the person who made the batch comes back to work it to the floor. We have alot of team leads at our store that I haven't seen pulling a batch in the backroom in ages lol

We are a ULV store so on our 3 truck days our BRTM pushes the autofills onto the floor and they are worked by the flow team, on non truck days it's usually backroom if they can, otherwise a combo of salesfloor tm's and team leads to get em' worked out. Instocks pulls their own batches if backroom is backed up, but otherwise backroom typically pulls all research, pog and cafs/autofills and then the person who made the batch comes back to work it to the floor. We have alot of team leads at our store that I haven't seen pulling a batch in the backroom in ages lol

You just summed up my store PERFECTLY! Holiday season is a little different of course. Flow will handle all the pulls and we will strictly backstock and pull. We also have team leaders and sales floor members who act dumb when it comes to them having to pull a batch. This usually results into them whining to the STL or ETL-LOG. Laziness is rapid at Spot.

Our Auto's are worked by the Flow Team (Non-truck and truck days). Instocks pulls there own research and outs batches and pushes them. During this time of year we have two backroom TM pulling CAFs and two flow TM scheduled to push. When the holiday's are over the Backroom TM will be responsible for pushing the CAFs with support from salesfloor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back