I'm Lost! Who wants to help me learn the acronyms and slang/abbreviated terms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasette

GSA
Hey everyone!

I'm a very new GSA (new to Target, currently training), and I've found that the thing I have the most difficulty with right now is understanding all of the acronyms and abbreviated/slang terms that are used around the store. Sometimes people will explain them to me but most of the time I don't even get enough time to ask before it's on to the next thing, and I'm just left with a huge question mark over my head.

This seemed like a good place to get some help!

What are some of the most commonly used abbreviations and terms that I should know? Is there a guide to terms like these that I could study somewhere?

I'm totally willing to make flash cards, hahaha. I was in the meme thread and I only understood about half of the things posted there!

Thank you so much in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind, I've been pointed in the right direction. Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome to Target and The Break Room! You've already been directed to the Target Talk thread (which is a sticky, so it's always easy to find), but also check out the GSTL/GSA guide in the Guides section, the POS guide, and the Wiki. If you have any questions, use the search bar and the similar threads - chances are, someone else has asked about the same thing.

Ahhh that's so helpful! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. It's always embarrassing to be a new member - sorry for the unnecessary thread here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back