Archived Who What Wear Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know not all stores are carrying the new line, but for those that are, is your store ready for launch tomorrow?

Our store has everything ready to go except for dressing the mannequins.

Haven't seen anything advertised & haven't had a single guest ask about the merchandise. Usually there's at least a little talk on social media about a new line.

I haven't seen anything at my store. We are about 2-3 trucks behind, so maybe it's hiding in a trailer somewhere until we get our other mess sorted out.

Meh, all I liked was the shirt dress at the end of the list, and the outfit with the leather jacket. I liked the stuff from the plaid guy a lot better. I haven't heard anything about this line at my store.

I think it's kinda cute.
And whattaya know! Plus sizes.
I liked the floral dress.

Yep, online only for the Plus sizes. We did get a few pieces in XXLarge.

There are a couple cute tops & some light weight sweaters that are well made. Other than that it looks a lot like standard Mossimo Black.

Spot Corp announce the collection on Jan 12 & forgot to the stores.
The Who What Wear for Target Look Book is Everything for Spring

Kinda like the new line of swim wear that came in this week? Surely stores don't have a need to know about pricey new merchandise coming.

I think my ETL-Softlines mentioned it at a huddle once, but I may or may not have zoned out.

I was in this morning and we only had one person come at open for it. Another person came in to try some of it on before I left at 130. That was it. I tried on a pair of black pants. Cute fit but the zipper and hook were on the butt. Was too annoying to close the pants. Did not buy. I like the cape blazer, but I mean, I don't have a life so I don't need it lol.

Oh and I had one person call about bags but naturally, our bags are missing/lost. Cooooool. I've been off twitter so I didn't know about this collection. My store is not good at communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the '50s & '60s women's pants had zippers in the back, just like a skirt or dress.
I remember having slacks that had side zippers well into the '70s until jeans were just as common on women as men.

Usually (in my experience... I'm only 27 ) the zipper is on the side for this type of pant. It's a plain skinny black trouser. I assume because zippers get all bunchy sometimes, so for some stuff it's better to have the zipper on the side or back so you don't have that bulky crotch look? Oh and women's dress pants/trousers have this unwritten rule about hiding all traces of zippers and buttons. Even the ones with front zippers have that tab that goes over the zipper with a button inside and a hook so there's no visible fastening devices going on

That cape in 17/46 is EVERYTHING. I've heard nothing about this collection but what else is new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back