Whoever you are, it didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine my surprise this morning when I came into work only to be greeted by our ETL-HR telling me she needed to speak with me immediately.

I walk into her office to be greeted by her and our STL ready to fire my ass.

So, they told me that "a team member" told them that I told him that I got fired from Sony for getting into a fist fight and that he reported it to them.

First they were going to term me for having an assault on my record until I explained to them that it was in self defense, and that I have a copy of the police report (which I am currently using to sue the guy who put hands on me) that says that it was in self defense after hands were put on me and that I never actually was charged with an offense.

Then they were going to term me for "lying in my interview" about why I was fired from Sony.... until I explained to them that no one actually asked me why I wasn't working at Sony anymore when I got rehired and thus didn't lie about a damn thing.

So, I just got done wasting my time and gas money dropping off a copy of the police report. I talked to both of them and they both told me everything is cool now and my job is fine.

So whoever you are, nice try. I know it was someone on this forum because I never have told anyone outside of this forum about why I don't work for Sony anymore. Therefore, I know you work at my store and found out who I was. I am guessing you found out because people at work know I used to be a playstation rep and put 2 and 2 together. Nice job lying to the execs saying I told you something, because I never told anyone at work a single thing about it.

I know I have gotten into arguments with people on this forum before, but you know damn well that I am cool with everyone at work and never disrespect anyone. So this was all because you felt like it would be neat to try to cause someone to lose their job for no reason.

Hope you are proud of yourself because it almost worked. Too bad it didn't.

if that is true...wow what a chump, someone on this forum ACTUALLY went to as far as to try to get you fired? thats insane!...i think the worst part is someone used your private identity on this forum to bring you down once they figured it out

your mgt may been of lurkers, here. you have provide enough info to figure out who you are(like event date, who did it, where you had worked before etc). i would show links, but i wont.
it is highly suggested to keep your events in general terms. not too many details. you were aware that spot watches us.

What I find even more questionable is you just posted which should have been a confidential conversation with details that you had with management for everyone to see. Sometimes emotion blinds common sense. Sounds like your "rat" may have, in the end, help you set your own trap. Good luck. Hope he doesn't share this post with them.

What I find even more questionable is you just posted which should have been a confidential conversation with details that you had with management for everyone to see. Sometimes emotion blinds common sense. Sounds like your "rat" may have, in the end, help you set your own trap. Good luck. Hope he doesn't share this post with them.

Dude, get real. The subject of the meeting was about me. I can not get in trouble for releasing confidential information on me. Just like I can go take my social security number, medical records, and anything else and send copies of them to everyone if I am stupid enough to do that. It is my information therefore I have the right to share it, but no one else has that right without me giving permission.

You're right SoT. If they didn't ask or it didn't show up on a background, then no reason to bring it up.

I disagree

Dude, get real. The subject of the meeting was about me. I can not get in trouble for releasing confidential information on me. Just like I can go take my social security number, medical records, and anything else and send copies of them to everyone if I am stupid enough to do that. It is my information therefore I have the right to share it, but no one else has that right without me giving permission.

I disagree. Target looks for reasons to fire people that post things on this site. You just posted how management was going to handle a highly confidential situation. You spoke on management's behalf on how they were going to handle a situation by firing you (for assault, lying in interview). Trust me you cannot do this similar to you would not share that if news cameras were out front. If you feel you are right you have nothing to sorry about. If you are not sure you should go to your HR.

Will his store start stalking his Facebook or Breakroom postings maybe. Maybe. But as long as he doesn't give detailed or identifying information about his store. He has the legal right post his thoughts and experiences.

I disagree. Target looks for reasons to fire people that post things on this site. You just posted how management was going to handle a highly confidential situation. You spoke on management's behalf on how they were going to handle a situation by firing you (for assault, lying in interview). Trust me you cannot do this similar to you would not share that if news cameras were out front. If you feel you are right you have nothing to sorry about. If you are not sure you should go to your HR.

WTF? You have no idea what "speaking on behalf" of someone means.

This thread is not going to get pretty. You made you point, let's not dive into an argument/threat-fest here.

Yep, keep it cool.
SoT can take what risks he wishes and vent as he needs, that's what we're here for.
For the lurkers and creeps who look for every chance to take us down, DIAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back