Archived will target pay higher salary to etl's with MBA?

• Thread starter target etlhopeful2012
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

target etlhopeful2012

as I previously mentioned I'm trying to ask you any questions to make this process worth it... So i was wondering.... Will target pay above the 45k-50k range for etl's with a masters degree.....? I have an MBA....i make approx 55k now, I'm wondering if it is likely that target will negotiate or....is it a take it or leave it kind of thing? Or.... Does target only look at candidates with bachelors degrees?

as I previously mentioned I'm trying to ask you any questions to make this process worth it... So i was wondering.... Will target pay above the 45k-50k range for etl's with a masters degree.....? I have an MBA....i make approx 55k now, I'm wondering if it is likely that target will negotiate or....is it a take it or leave it kind of thing? Or.... Does target only look at candidates with bachelors degrees?

Best bet it so to apply for an STL or DTL position.... With an MBA (assuming it is legit and not from an online school) you would be a viable candidate.

In answer to your question, YES, ETL salaries are negotiable and you should be able to get at least a few thousand more..... Just remember, however, than an ETL is just an assistant store manager. You do *not* make any company impacting decisions - you make single store impacting decisions. Therefore, the business benefits that an MBA provides are only going to be of limited benefit to Target if you are hired as an ETL... and that is going to make it hard to negotiate for higher pay using that as the justification.

Best bet it so to apply for an STL or DTL position.... With an MBA (assuming it is legit and not from an online school) you would be a viable candidate.

In answer to your question, YES, ETL salaries are negotiable and you should be able to get at least a few thousand more..... Just remember, however, than an ETL is just an assistant store manager. You do *not* make any company impacting decisions - you make single store impacting decisions. Therefore, the business benefits that an MBA provides are only going to be of limited benefit to Target if you are hired as an ETL... and that is going to make it hard to negotiate for higher pay using that as the justification.

I understand. I don't have any retail experience though so I'm not sure I would even qualify for stl or dtl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back