Archived working past schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question here.
So some nights i end up working 2 to sometimes 5 minutes past schedule. I have never worked 10 minutes past schedule. No one says anything over the walkie to me, like mr! u are working past your schedule. But I happen to hear a lod/etl say it to other dudes & not me. Could the other people be working past schedule longer than me? Can this get me into trouble? It happens because i like to try and to as much of my tasks as i can & by the time i clock out its like a few minutes after my schedule.

It's not a huge deal if it's a minute or two if it won't take u into compliance. Don't worry about what others are working. Maybe someone gave them the ok or an extra task. Just try to punch in and out as close as possible to your scheduled times.

If you punch in 5 minutes early, punch out 5 minutes late, and then do it for 5 days, that's 50 minutes overtime.

Remember, no overtime at Target.

In my store, if you work Logistics Backroom, it doesn't show up.

Not all LOD's are always logged into the PDA. It can also get tricky if you missed a punch. Punching out late also has an impact on the HR team score which impacts overall operations.

If you go over your scheduled time, just let your LOD know so they can edit you, or if you need an extra 10 minutes to do something, let them know, just as long its not an 8 hour shift.

Maybe it's just my store, but I sometimes go up to 15 minutes over and no one has ever said ANYTHING to me, unless it's going to push me over 40 hours. And then it's not even "be careful when you punch out", they're just warning me to cut some time before Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back