Archived Worst Price Change tasklist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours is at 0, but that's because everyone mashes A-ctivate because there's not a metric for it anymore.
Until inventory 😂 also price change % completed is still track based off how many to price to how many you have on hand/it expected

Until inventory 😂 also price change % completed is still track based off how many to price to how many you have on hand/it expected
Yeah, but if it's not a red/green metric they don't really care, or so it seems.

Softlines is struggling a bit, but GM seems to be really having a hard time. Scanned some items on clearance endcaps in several different areas (always looking for bargains) and everything I scanned was coming up zero. Oops.

Our pricing TM told people to stop telling her how bad pricing has gotten, because it's making her sad that her former workcenter has gone to shit.
It's like all those years of hearing it "HAS to be done TODAY", staying late sometimes and general busting ass to get it done, just to see no one in leadership seems to be bothered that it's not getting done.

Just activate mine without putting them up. Milk goes up and down literally every day. I don't have time for that

Totally get that but depending on your state there are ramifications of it not getting done and being caught. Here in CA we have to complete a weekly audit. There is another state that practically rewards people who can find incorrect pricing.

But back to the point...I get it cuz some stuff literally changes week to week and if it can't get done so be it. It just irks me that nobody (TL to ETL) thinks it's important until it's a crisis and then it's a shitshow for everyone. 🙄

Totally get that but depending on your state there are ramifications of it not getting done and being caught. Here in CA we have to complete a weekly audit. There is another state that practically rewards people who can find incorrect pricing.

But back to the point...I get it cuz some stuff literally changes week to week and if it can't get done so be it. It just irks me that nobody (TL to ETL) thinks it's important until it's a crisis and then it's a shitshow for everyone. 🙄

Thankfully I'm not in a state with a price and balance law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back