Archived Wow teenyboppers are crazy over a Target guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this has all died down. 94 000 views on a video isn't nothing, but it's not much for a guy that has 700 000 twitter followers. Guess that's how these things go. It's been a while since someone has commented on my being "Alex" from target lol. There are several people in my store named "Alex," so it's fun trying to figure out who is asking for who on the walkie.

The article said:
That "other stuff" includes appearing in a music video, rolling out a line of Alex Lee clothing, going on tour and planning to appear in an upcoming movie. Alex also said he's been working hard on his singing.

So he's appearing in a movie, singing, and selling his own clothing line, while there are truly talented people out there struggling to get noticed. Sad.

Well maybe when he gets famous and cuts a record deal Target can sell his album ( even though they fired him lol) and they can say yep we once knew that guy........LOL

I don't think he was fired. Sounds like he voluntarily quit after all the opportunities came his way.

Oh I thought I read somewhere he was fired because he was a distraction but maybe that was a rumor.

So he's appearing in a movie, singing, and selling his own clothing line, while there are truly talented people out there struggling to get noticed. Sad.

I love how appropriate your username is to this story.

Anyways I don't understand why the media likes to focus on the people that teenage girls like (the most fickle group whose opinions should never matter to anyone)

Because they're the tastemakers in our culture, and this is possibly the saddest sentence I've ever written.

Because they're the tastemakers in our culture, and this is possibly the saddest sentence I've ever written.

Eh, that's been going on since The Beatles sort of.
At least then old men in Hollywood and Madison Ave would get together to figure to figure out what the taste makers wanted.
Now much to dismay those creepy Lermontovs the internet has freed the young girls to like what they want even if it is some kid from Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back