Archived Wow teenyboppers are crazy over a Target guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think spot can fire you unless he's causing chaos like people keeping bothering him over and over again and he isn't getting his work done then they can fire him.

I can tell you right now this kid is probably the most hated person at his store at the moment...

Guest Survey comments at this target must be hilarious as well.

FRISCO — A few days ago, someone tweeted a checkout line picture of a sandy blond sacker at Target named Alex.

It went beyond viral.

"It's weird, but you have to take it in stride," said Rhett Biehahn, Alex's friend.

Actually, you might say Rhett is one of many friends now, because the kid now known the world over as "Alex from Target" has become a social media star.

On Twitter alone, by Monday night, Alex had picked up almost half a million new followers, all because of that photo.

Most of the new admirers appear to be teenage girls.

635506543880035300-1103-alex-target02.jpg

"I'm going to admit, he has some attractions," gushed teen Kiona Weeks. We found her at a Frisco Target store, and Kiona admitted to seeking out "Alex from Target" while her mom was shopping for groceries.

He wasn't there.

While the world has been buzzing about him, Alex has been wondering on the Web whether he's really famous now.

see more:
http://www.wfaa.com/story/features/2014/11/03/frisco-shoppers-seek-alex-from-target/18447825/

ONLY in TEXAS ... lol
alex-from-target-twitter-11.jpg

alex-from-target-twitter-6.jpg

alex-from-target-worlds-cutest-meme-4.jpg

1415105126112_wps_3_An_employee_from_Target_h.jpg

Last edited:
Today, I caught two young guys taking photos of each other, dressed in Red and Khaki, standing behind a cash register. I walked up behind them, said, "Hey, that's enough. You're no Alex." To which the one kid replied, "Yes, actually my name is Alex, but I'm not THE Alex."

Right, still, go away. Now.

Mmmbop by Hanson should be playing in the background for this thread.

You know you could be right. Spot could of cleverly PR'd this whole thing. Hey it would be good PR let's face it..... Let's get guests minds off of bad images think of this Alex kid quick " accidentally" take a photo leak it and bam you get the world a buzz and you got the teens hearts melting and Spot says hey we love Alex too and like all good PR leak it to all news and suddenly what wait Ellen wants to talk to Alex too? Suddenly you have Spot looking good hey this alex kid looking good and lots of good press great PR move. I know how PR works maybe? LOL

he must be some relative of some bigshot CEO of Target.

I don't know if y'all have heard of this yet. Long story short, a girl took a picture of her cashier at target and it went viral overnight. This happened less than a week ago and has gotten way out of hand.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox...l_and_viral_twitter_meme_appear_on_ellen.html

Anyways, this wouldn't be a big deal at all EXCEPT for the all of the damn prank calls my store has been getting. Every hour or so I get an, "Is Alex there?" or, "Are you Alex?"
Is anyone else getting this?

I don't know if y'all have heard of this yet. Long story short, a girl took a picture of her cashier at target and it went viral overnight. This happened less than a week ago and has gotten way out of hand.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox...l_and_viral_twitter_meme_appear_on_ellen.html

Anyways, this wouldn't be a big deal at all EXCEPT for the all of the damn prank calls my store has been getting. Every hour or so I get an, "Is Alex there?" or, "Are you Alex?"
Is anyone else getting this?

No just the fax machine over the voice line every other morning for 6+ hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back