Archived WTH IS GOING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the disgusted look on everyones face. Maybe it's just my store. But there's items that haven't been in stock for 2 months. The back wall of kitchen is almost empty for a month now. I hear guests complaining that everytime they come to the store looking for their item they want it hasn't been in stock for 2 or 3 months.

There's one cashier scheduled a night and one tm.

Is this how it's supposed to be?

I can see the disgusted look on everyones face. Maybe it's just my store. But there's items that haven't been in stock for 2 months. The back wall of kitchen is almost empty for a month now. I hear guests complaining that everytime they come to the store looking for their item they want it hasn't been in stock for 2 or 3 months.

There's one cashier scheduled a night and one tm.

Is this how it's supposed to be?

I tell them if they really want said item to "go online and order it." Of course I mean Target.com ,,,, but there are thousands of other websites that sell that product and probably cheaper. lol

why keep coming back to Target and looking for that item and going home with 20 other items.

It was happening during 4th quarter..
we just, well last weekish, got what we think is the last of our 2 day and 4 day add shippers in. of the last few weeks at least one trailer a week roughly an eighth to a quarter of the truck goes straight to clearance or salvage.

is anyone here having the same problem at your store as the one I work at? There's only one cashier scheduled. And one team member scheduled a night. And maybe a team lead.

So since they gave no one scheduled, the lod tells this one team member to zone the entire store.

Most of our team leads quit or got fired though.

What kinda sales volume is your store? Low volume stores run like that this time of the year.

Either way it's February....there are no hours.

We had to deal with the port strike during 4th quarter. There were almost NO toys in our back room and usually we have to steal back room space from another section for toys during 4th quarter. It was so strange this year! We're still low on product as of now.

Lol, my store has no more regular sized bags. How the fuck do you mess that up?

Did you check in the steel?
At my store the steel captain went to the new GSTL to tell her he needed to move the pallet of medium bags because summer furniture was coming in.
She was pissed because a week before we had run out and no one had told her about the pallet.

I'm on the east coast but my stores like pasta aisle with all the spaghetti sauces has been looking empty and sad for a while. Idk if it's the port thing or something else, though. A lot of random things are missing too. I only notice it because when I go to buy things, I'm met with a frigging grey sticker. Feels like we're only missing the things I wanna buy. I've been buying things from Walmart and amazon more lately.

The only thing missing at my store it seems is just the seasonal items....everything else we have had in stock I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back