Answered Yellow

Children...

However, my store did a low key code yellow for an elderly man whos wife lost him and he had dementia. He didn't know he was lost and took awhile to convince him to come with us to meet his wife.

The new orientation facilitators guide does list a code yellow as a missing child or person. However, it’s a discretionary kind of code when referring to older guests who have become separated from their party. An older person with dementia missing, I would treat that as a low code yellow. A teenager who wandered off to tech and their parents are checking out? Page overhead to meet their party at guest services.

The new orientation facilitators guide does list a code yellow as a missing child or person. However, it’s a discretionary kind of code when referring to older guests who have become separated from their party. An older person with dementia missing, I would treat that as a low code yellow. A teenager who wandered off to tech and their parents are checking out? Page overhead to meet their party at guest services.

This is how we use it too.

Back