Archived You guys are scaring me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First log after 5 years transfered to ap then termed second log wa . Erl replenishment lasted a year got pregnant transferred to another store and quit new log was a ETL replenishment also been here a year

APS were trained an moved to other stores in other districts none o them work for spot anymore first ap I had still shops in the stores 10 year later Shes a counselor for the police dept now

Bad performance for some , one was stealing electronics , one moved to another store , and one moved out of the country .
The bad performance were more an immaturity level , the college click and lots of drinking / partying and the next day throwing up in the bathroom if they showed up at all !

What do you mean? what does your LOG ETL do all day then?
I was terminated on my first day of EIT, but im still curious.

@terminated , I am confused. In the "ETL Logistics Advice" thread you claimed you were terminated on your first day of training. Now, you sound like you weren't. What is the real story?

get scared ....
NYPD-target.jpg

NYPD Cops Beat Man in Target Store for Refusing to Identify Himself

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...arget-store-for-refusing-to-identify-himself/

@terminated , I am confused. In the "ETL Logistics Advice" thread you claimed you were terminated on your first day of training. Now, you sound like you weren't. What is the real story?

It's all a little fishy to me - termed on the "first day", yet the first week is really and four days of computer time and zoning. Talking about pushing/pulling/autofills, getting a red card, jumping in and throwing a truck...if all of this is true - it would be the most epic first day ever. @terminated would be a King among men. And if you were termed as an EIT, why in God's name would you go back and apply for a TM position?

I didn't know a push from a pull and surely couldn't tell you what the autofill times were in my first month, much less my first day!!

It's fun to follow...

It's all a little fishy to me - termed on the "first day", yet the first week is really and four days of computer time and zoning. Talking about pushing/pulling/autofills, getting a red card, jumping in and throwing a truck...if all of this is true - it would be the most epic first day ever. @terminated would be a King among men. And if you were termed as an EIT, why in God's name would you go back and apply for a TM position?

I didn't know a push from a pull and surely couldn't tell you what the autofill times were in my first month, much less my first day!!

It's fun to follow...
Well i was an intern OVER a year ago, so its not like i never worked at Target before. but it was a year later, new store, new people, terminated.

it comes in waves, I've seen years where as many as 10 etl's left the store, I've also seen periods where all ETL's make it through their 18 months. The good news is that for the most part they leave for better pastures.

Some of the etls, stls that leave are termed. However, most realize that they busted their ass to get through college...to have to work 60 plus hours a week...every other weekend and holidays. All of the sudden, Spot isn't as great as they once thought it was .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back