Archived you just got a snow day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. The two week out schedule has me dangerously close to my school load maximum before I go crazy. May things improve for you soon!

Not sure if everyone knows this, but if they cancel your shift due to say a cancelled truck etc. you can use your sick hours to cover your shift. I've done it when they cancelled our truck.

Not sure if everyone knows this, but if they cancel your shift due to say a cancelled truck etc. you can use your sick hours to cover your shift. I've done it when they cancelled our truck.

You have sick hours???

Target gives team members in certain states sick hours. It just depends on your state's laws. The state where I lived when I worked at Target didn't have a sick hours law when I lived there, but that changed after I left.
If your state doesn't give sick hours, you could probably use personal hours to cover the canceled shift.

You have sick hours???

Target gives team members in certain states sick hours. It just depends on your state's laws. The state where I lived when I worked at Target didn't have a sick hours law when I lived there, but that changed after I left.
If your state doesn't give sick hours, you could probably use personal hours to cover the canceled shift.

I've used personal hrs and vacation hrs when they've canceled a shift or I have a short week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back