Archived YTD earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently switched in electronic paychecks and I'm not a fan so far. I can't find my YTD earnings anywhere on mine. I see it for 2013 now, but not for any of my 2012 paychecks. I swear this was on all my paper checks. Does anyone know if this information isn't supposed to be on the e-checks? Could I trouble someone to look at theirs and see if it is the same? I was just curious to see how much money I made in 2012. I wasn't sure when the year ended, pay-wise, so I've looked at several weeks, and there is nothing.

on ehr, go under my pay tab, view pay statement. you will see listed: general first, tax data 2nd , paycheck summary third. thats one you need to find your year to date info. my last pay period was through 12/22.

on ehr, go under my pay tab, view pay statement. you will see listed: general first, tax data 2nd , paycheck summary third. thats one you need to find your year to date info. my last pay period was through 12/22.

Thank you, but under paycheck summary, all I have is current, nothing for YTD. There are absolutely no YTD numbers on any of my paychecks (since Sept, I haven't looked back further) except this one that comes on on Friday.

It may depend on when you signed up too. Sounds like you are on different pay schedule than me.
It is highly to sign up for w2 online with out delay. Deadline is jan 6.
Annie, I need some help here, please.

Thank you, but under paycheck summary, all I have is current, nothing for YTD. There are absolutely no YTD numbers on any of my paychecks (since Sept, I haven't looked back further) except this one that comes on on Friday.
During the year the full info is shown on the electronic stubs on EHR. At the end of the year all the YTD info is dropped (along with some other things like vacation hours available I think) so you just see a stripped down version of past stubs.

I always print out my stubs each pay period, and write in the average hours, because even if you go back months to see what they were back then it always shows only the current calculation.

YTD earnings are ONLY available to those who get a PAPER paystub, the ELECTRONIC paystub ONLY shows YTD when viewing your CURRENT paystub. Benefits.Feedback@target.com if you would to see them change this.
I recently switched in electronic paychecks and I'm not a fan so far. I can't find my YTD earnings anywhere on mine. I see it for 2013 now, but not for any of my 2012 paychecks. I swear this was on all my paper checks. Does anyone know if this information isn't supposed to be on the e-checks? Could I trouble someone to look at theirs and see if it is the same? I was just curious to see how much money I made in 2012. I wasn't sure when the year ended, pay-wise, so I've looked at several weeks, and there is nothing.

This has cost me some benefits from the state and the feds. Why does Bullseye do this. I wish I could get a straight answer from them

This has also caused me some problems with some loan modifications that I am working on - no YTD on submitted paystubs. It is also VERY frustrating that the printer-friendly option is gone from eHR. It's very difficult to get a print copy which I need to submit to Social Security every month. I tried to create a PDF file and that did not work either.

Last edited:
Vacation and personal hours only show up on the current pay stub. That info drops off the all but the most current paystub. I know that for a fact. I've never noticed any of the year to date stuff falling off old stubs, but I've also never looked for it. I'd bet it falls off all but the most current just like leave.

The system is generally totally and completely garbage when it comes to viewing anything other than the most recent check. I'd really, really, really advise against going paperless. You never know when you'll need critical historical information, and it will bite you in the ass when you don't have it.

There is an option on eHR to request a paystub. I've never used it, so I don't know if you can request any pay stub or just the most current one, but that may be worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back