Archived Zoning & reshopping sporting goods & toys in a 4 hour shift?

• Thread starter targetgirl123456
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

targetgirl123456

shift was 4 to 8 pm. I Zoned most toy isles & mostly end caps of sporting goods & some isles of sporting goods that needed to be zoned.

& I still had a full cart of toys i brought back to Guest service before I left.

The sporting goods cart didn't have as much reshop but I didn't have enough time to bring it back to GS before I had to clock out.

I'm still fairly new. Usually does the toy and sporting goods not get finished by one TM in a 4 hour shift?

Does team leads get mad when you have toy reshop left ?

If all you're doing is zoning and putting away returns then it shouldn't take four hours normally. At this time of year and going through January, it will probably take 2 team members for a closing shift and then the rest of the store helping for an hour or longer to get toys done. And If toys is across form electronics in your store or if you are also electronics coverage, then it will probably take even longer. You're doing good.

At my store the electronics tms are in charge of zoning: entertainment, electronics, toys, sporting goods, home improvement, hardware, and automotive. We only have one person scheduled and that person zones all of those areas alone. The time it takes to zone depends on how busy the store is and on how messed up the zone is. Sometimes we spend the majority of the time walking back to the boat and back to the aisle we are zoning.

The new people aren't too good with putting away reshop, since they're not familiar with locations. You will get better at it in a couple of weeks.

You're fine. We usually have 1 person scheduled from 4:30 or 5 to close covering E and F. E is toys sporting goods and F is electronics, entertainment, automotive and a bit of seasonal.
the way most of us do zoning is buzz through F first, then work on E. It seems to go quicker that way. Also, before zoning sort out whatever reshop you have and take care of that along the way

At my store the electronics tms are in charge of zoning: entertainment, electronics, toys, sporting goods, home improvement, hardware, and automotive. We only have one person scheduled and that person zones all of those areas alone. The time it takes to zone depends on how busy the store is and on how messed up the zone is. Sometimes we spend the majority of the time walking back to the boat and back to the aisle we are zoning.

The new people aren't too good with putting away reshop, since they're not familiar with locations. You will get better at it in a couple of weeks.

Pretty much how it goes with our store as well. Toys gets zoned throughout the day though so it isnt too bad at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back