1.3%

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeCBabyD

Banned
Comparable sales were up 1.3% but inflation is up 9.1%........how is that a positive outlook? Profit down 90% to boot. You had a trashy garage sale of your inventory and still act like everything is fine. Sounds like you are not essential. Nobody goes to Target for food.

Comparable sales were up 1.3% but inflation is up 9.1%........how is that a positive outlook? Profit down 90% to boot. You had a trashy garage sale of your inventory and still act like everything is fine. Sounds like you are not essential. Nobody goes to Target for food.
I don't think most people yet realize what a terrible state our country has been thrown into. We are literally looking into the eyes of the monster that will bring us to our demise unless something is done about it but doesn't seem like anybody's doing anything.

Because of my situation I have all the time in the world to research and analyze these things and it is so sad and shocking even to me.

You are absolutely correct, things do not add up and we are being completely lied to.

:-(

Zxy123456 - define tons. And why the three exclamation points?

Market does great at our store, as it should because even with prices going up we are cheaper than the grocery stores in the area. Couple that with our discount and the Redcard, and I do as much grocery shopping as I can in my store. We don't carry produce or meat so I can't do it all

Inappropriate Behavior
happygoth is an online consultant for Target. Proof is in his direct deposit. Don't listen to corruption.

Market does great at our store, as it should because even with prices going up we are cheaper than the grocery stores in the area. Couple that with our discount and the Redcard, and I do as much grocery shopping as I can in my store. We don't carry produce or meat so I can't do it all
Same at my store. I do most of my grocery shopping at my Target store after my shift ends. Not only is it convenient, but getting my team member discount and the red card discount really helps. We have meat and produce in my store so the 20% team member wellness discount helps as well.

That organic wellness discount too. Lots of good options. I love the kosher pickle chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back