10% off itunes cards

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Don't know if anyone saw this but as they make cool gifts when you're not sure what to get and the appreciation runs out Sunday, though I should mention it.
Target employee (and family of course) get an additional 10% off itunes cards so with your your regular 10% and if you have a red card you can shave some serious money off a card.
Plus Friday and Saturday you get gift cards for spending over 100 dollars, so this might really be worth it.

if it were true, Steve jobs would be turning in his grave
^ QFE lool

So anyways, lol iTunes. lol Apple. lol Xmas. I try not participating as much as possible, other than family getting together. That's the only part I really like. I'd rather get gifts throughout the year, and not expect them from people that probably can't afford them anyways. I'm not playing the retail game, I mean... I have to work in it for godsakes. That's enough for me ty.

OP
OP
commiecorvus

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Team Member Appreciation Month? How about Team Member Sucks to be You Month, 25% off alcohol beverages.
I think that would be for sharp, edgy things; razors and knife sets.
But then again it could be for bulk sales at the pharmacy.
Prozac, getcher Prozac here -- extra 10% off.

You're right about the 10% employee discount dammit. I thought it came off but it didn't but the 5% for the red card did so there's that.

I think that would be for sharp, edgy things; razors and knife sets.
But then again it could be for bulk sales at the pharmacy.
Prozac, getcher Prozac here -- extra 10% off

You're right about the 10% employee discount dammit. I thought it came off but it didn't but the 5% for the red card did so there's that.
Last year, it was there. Gone in a flash.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
It's alright.

Just go get amazon gift cards and purchase iTunes through their website. They often just give you the code rather than send you the card with shipping.