15 dolla make u holla (in despair)

So, I’ve been thinking about the TLs and what will happen when TMs go to $15.00 an hour. I’m pretty sure that that the $4.00 above TM’s pay grade will be history. Think about it. When the TLs all were promoted to pg 45 we didn’t get the pay bump. There’s no way we’ll all get bumped up to $4.00 over $15. I predict the TL pay will become $2.00 above TMs. What do you guys think? I hope I’m wrong, I really do.
It did bump? TL minimum is 17 now. Stays $4 above TM

That's all sorts of illegal. Some lawyers will take civil rights cases pro bono. Some lawyer will take employment cases on contingency, especially if the employer has deep pockets.

I screamed at TMs having to become cart attendants as well.

I’m curious how the VM role will be affected seeing as the Style Consultants are *supposed* to be setting VMGs now.

That's all sorts of illegal. Some lawyers will take civil rights cases pro bono. Some lawyer will take employment cases on contingency, especially if the employer has deep pockets.
But team members can't sue Target. You are bound by a mandatory arbitration clause. No access to real courts, just a private court that's not the same. Attorneys won't take arbitration cases unless you pay by the hour.

Disability laws trump that, especially with the EEOC on your side.
I'm not a fanboy of corporate management, but the EEOC's influence "on your side" isn't quite the slam-dunk that you might think it is. Use a search engine for employee mandatory arbitration and you'll see what a (expletive deleted) situation a disabled ex-employee might face, many of the supreme court decisions support arbitration. Honestly hoping you never have to endure that kind of bad experience.... YMMV

Back