$16 per Hour

I was told by several ETLs that our store is going to $16 an hour now and we will still get the Holiday Premium of $1 this year. Anyone else’s store getting the raise or is this just our store?

i have not heard anything at my store. Costco is paying their folks 16.00 an hour, 1.00 extra pay on sundays & most holidays off.
You can ask your etl when will this raise will take effect, because new hires will get the same pay as you.
Scoll down the article. It's says 18.00 an hour.

Last edited:
Individual stores will often increase base pay in order to remain competitive within the area. Happened at my store a few times before the company rolled out their "$15 by 2020" plan a few years ago, which involved base pay increasing at all stores annually over the last few years.

$18 for 2000 workers??! What about rest of them 🙄
What is that, one TM per store? Lol. Just think about that one TM (non-TL) that's been at your store the longest amount of time. That's who they must be talking about!

When I heard on the news that Costco and Walmart were both increasing their starting base pay, I wondered if Target would follow suit. (Wish Target would be more of a leader in this area, but oh well.)

I believe it was stated on another thread that the $18 is starting wage at our DCs, not the stores. Though this article doesn't make that very clear.

Back