Archived 2 places at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know but my store is pretty busy. Like most of you guys say your gsa also do guest service/cashier Im not allowed to do that. When I first got my position they gave me a shift on the salesfloor, so my STL and ETL had a fit that they put me on the sales floor.

At my store, which despite being high-volume sounds nowhere near as crazy as yours, we have three GSTLs and six GSAs. Two of the GSAs handle all the cash office shifts, and everyone else works all the GSTL shifts. Since we rarely have enough hours for double coverage, they fill out their hours with strategically placed service desk shifts so they can cover breaks and lunches.

I dont know but my store is pretty busy. Like most of you guys say your gsa also do guest service/cashier Im not allowed to do that. When I first got my position they gave me a shift on the salesfloor, so my STL and ETL had a fit that they put me on the sales floor.

At my store, which despite being high-volume sounds nowhere near as crazy as yours, we have three GSTLs and six GSAs. Two of the GSAs handle all the cash office shifts, and everyone else works all the GSTL shifts. Since we rarely have enough hours for double coverage, they fill out their hours with strategically placed service desk shifts so they can cover breaks and lunches.

We have enough hours not to have to do that everyone get like 32 hours a week. We have 5 GSTLs and 5 GSAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back