2 weeks notice question

I went on workday and found the change job / voluntary resign option. If I fill that out does that complete the process of giving my 2 weeks notice and make me still be hirable in the future? Also does the date have to be exactly 2 weeks out or would it be enough to put my last day 12 days from this post, so that I complete what I am scheduled and I'm not put on the new schedule? Thanks for any help.

Yes but do it asap as they are going to write the 2 week out schedule before Friday. Otherwise you will get scheduled and screw over your work center

I went on workday and found the change job / voluntary resign option. If I fill that out does that complete the process of giving my 2 weeks notice and make me still be hirable in the future? Also does the date have to be exactly 2 weeks out or would it be enough to put my last day 12 days from this post, so that I complete what I am scheduled and I'm not put on the new schedule? Thanks for any help.
FYI "2 weeks" is 14 calendar days, not 12 days. As a courtesy, you might consider giving enough notice so your resignation is effective at the end of the week 2 weeks out. If you resign on Tuesday, 05/11, consider making your resignation effective on Saturday, 05/30.

As Sassy Avocado noted,
do it asap as they are going to write the 2 week out schedule before Friday. Otherwise you will get scheduled and screw over your work center

Back