Archived 20% off Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday only (today, 12/6/14) special, commercial was on the past couple days:

Attachments

• 20141205_224710000_iOS.jpg
    20141205_224710000_iOS.jpg
    939.6 KB · Views: 68
our stl said to give the 20% off coupon to every guest who buys something ! lol she wants to get more sales next week too, like $250,000 in sales friday and $300,000 today isn't enough, for her !!

Ok What am I missing. Today is Saturday the 6th. Coupon says Saturday but is dated starting on the 7th

I just hate all the exclusions on it. I was hoping I could score a game console with it, on top of my discount; part of me knew better.

There's a redwire about stores actually using the coupon today when people spent more than $75. I guess it's poor communication mixed with ignorance and lack of attention because on the coupon it says offer valid 12/7-12/13/14

Shockingly, I didn't know about this offer until I went up front to back-up cash last night. I saw the prompt on the register to give the guest a coupon and was like what the hell? GSTL brings over a pad of coupons, and all is good in the world. Other than one guest who didn't realize that the coupon wasn't good until today, everyone was super nice and appreciative when I gave them the coupons.

There's a redwire about stores actually using the coupon today when people spent more than $75. I guess it's poor communication mixed with ignorance and lack of attention because on the coupon it says offer valid 12/7-12/13/14
The coupons actually worked on saturday, so if the cashier didn't care or wasn't informed (a surprise from target) then they could have applied the coupon.

I am planning my attack! I have already gone through every Cart Wheel Deal and figuring out what I want. It will be at least 2 or 3 carts worth!
This is what i did last year. We had three full carts worth and I couldn't believe how much money i saved. I am STILL using laundry soap and trash bags from that trip. I'm just about out so time to stock back up!

Yeah, realized that today when a guest bought a Wii U, I didn't expect it to work, but then I read the verbiage closer and saw it wasn't listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back