Archived 2016 APR and Pay Prcocess

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureZero

Rec Spec
Redwire today:

Blah ...blah... blah.... 'create meaningful career experiences and drive engagement through new talent practices'. "We'll close out our current talent practices with the upcoming Annual Performance Review and Pay Process, beginning mid-January".
So I wonder...WHAT NOW!?!? Does anyone know what this this implying? Is this some AE16 thing? I know that Jan. is usually the time when the STL's/ETL's deem who is worthy of what letter grade us pee-ons receive for the year.

It means that from now on, you will receive a review score which is a composite of all positions within the store. In other words, if you only can competently do 10% of the jobs in your store, your review score is going to be a 10(Unsatisfactory). If you know how to do 60% of the jobs in the store, your score will be 60(Inconsistently Effective). So as an example, if you are not the STL, that is one job are not doing competently(doesn't matter if you are a Cart Attendant, your performance with STL core roles is unsatisfactory). Gonna suck for those who only do one job in the store, considering there are about 80 different positions in each store. Bette start completing a ton of learning plans!!! Remember, Target wants us to Expect More!!!!!!

It means that from now on, you will receive a review score which is a composite of all positions within the store. In other words, if you only can competently do 10% of the jobs in your store, your review score is going to be a 10(Unsatisfactory). If you know how to do 60% of the jobs in the store, your score will be 60(Inconsistently Effective). So as an example, if you are not the STL, that is one job are not doing competently(doesn't matter if you are a Cart Attendant, your performance with STL core roles is unsatisfactory). Gonna suck for those who only do one job in the store, considering there are about 80 different positions in each store. Bette start completing a ton of learning plans!!! Remember, Target wants us to Expect More!!!!!!
That's ridiculous! What a stupid way to rate people. How can one cross train if they are glued to the register by management's hiring desicion?? Corporate America is just waiting to screw people over.

Seriously tho, what does this mean? I get my review earlier this year and this my hopeful raise? The redwire really didn't say much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back