Archived 2016 Pay Grades; has there been any changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone in the 'know' hear anything about changes in pay grades and such? I'm curious. No idea about it. No time to get on the computers in the offices.

I was told today (while reviving a compensation wage increase) the pay grades do not exist but I'm pretty sure it only affects tl's

If I'm at 10:50 and Plano, work my ass off, what should I expect from an EX? -a to a volume store. Pfresh. Not supert

During my AE meeting, my STL didn't even mention paygrade changes.

If I was just promoted to TL, will I get my annual review, and will I still get an increase? Or does it just not happen since I got an increase due to promotion?

If I was just promoted to TL, will I get my annual review, and will I still get an increase? Or does it just not happen since I got an increase due to promotion?
You should still get your annual review and pay increase. Since you're newly promoted, you'll be evaluated for your performance as a TM not a TL.

Reactions: Ani
You should still get your annual review and pay increase. Since you're newly promoted, you'll be evaluated for your performance as a TM not a TL.
HA! My first review as a team lead I had been a tl for 1.5 months before that I was a signing team member for 6 months. Both considered promotions. I was denied an EX because I was new in roll. I was in a tl roll for 1.5 months what about the other 10.5 months?! Did those not exist? I was obviously a good team member or I wouldn't have gotten promoted twice. I thought it was a load of crap and definitely tried to fight it.

The AE2016 meeting said that they no longer do. But basepay etc is still changing for people at least for some TLs.

What does this mean paygrades don't exist anymore? As someone out of the Spot loop since August, pls explain. How are they deciding what to pay people then? Is it finally going to be merit based?

My store has had a lot of changes in leadership recently. 4 people have left, all of which had been responsible for all the amazing recognition I've had this last year. But, now they're all gone as of this month, and now a bunch of new people are here. What are the odds this will effect my yearly review? I don't expect to be reviewed poorly, but they haven't witnesses everything that's happened this last year, so now I think I'm just going to get an average review.

It just sucks the main leadership that had total faith in me are all gone. It's like starting over again.

What does this mean paygrades don't exist anymore? As someone out of the Spot loop since August, pls explain. How are they deciding what to pay people then? Is it finally going to be merit based?

Now referred to as pay levels. Sounds like it reduces the chance of capping out and gives TMs that are capped more room to earn. Haven't read all the details yet though

Now referred to as pay levels. Sounds like it reduces the chance of capping out and gives TMs that are capped more room to earn. Haven't read all the details yet though

Yes, I believe that all TLs start at the old PG 13 (so the 11s got bumped up) and now that is one big pay level for TLs. Seniors still jum to the old PG17. ETLs no longer have PGs or interviews. No more 11's or 13's. All ETLs are the same level outside of Senior ETLs. All STLs are the same level and no longer paid based on store sales.

Yes, I believe that all TLs start at the old PG 13 (so the 11s got bumped up) and now that is one big pay level for TLs. Seniors still jum to the old PG17. ETLs no longer have PGs or interviews. No more 11's or 13's. All ETLs are the same level outside of Senior ETLs. All STLs are the same level and no longer paid based on store sales.
Some ETLs were furious about the PG change. A lot at my store were when our STL delivered their reviews.

Some ETLs were furious about the PG change. A lot at my store were when our STL delivered their reviews.

It sucks for bonuses because 13s got bigger ones than 9s and 11s. However, 13s can now get increases again because of this. It used to be you made base, then a year later you got your 15% increase to 11's, then another year later you interviewed and got your 15% increase to 13s, and then the raises stopped unless you went for STL or BP. Now you can be a great ETL at 13s and keep receiving level increases as long as your STL and DTL wants from what I understand.

It sucks for bonuses because 13s got bigger ones than 9s and 11s. However, 13s can now get increases again because of this. It used to be you made base, then a year later you got your 15% increase to 11's, then another year later you interviewed and got your 15% increase to 13s, and then the raises stopped unless you went for STL or BP. Now you can be a great ETL at 13s and keep receiving level increases as long as your STL and DTL wants from what I understand.
Copy, I hope my ETL gets the raise she deserves.

Any idea what the increase from PG13 to PG15 is?

I'm currently a PG13 as APS but my ETL was talking about me getting pushed to PG15 as a SR APS pretty soon.

Well if I'm not mistaken I think 13 to 15 is about .75 cents.
I guess it's better than nothing, since my job won't change at all.

But it wouldn't have gave me much incentive to promote to APTL for only .75 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back