Archived 2016 Pay Grades; has there been any changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! My first review as a team lead I had been a tl for 1.5 months before that I was a signing team member for 6 months. Both considered promotions. I was denied an EX because I was new in roll. I was in a tl roll for 1.5 months what about the other 10.5 months?! Did those not exist? I was obviously a good team member or I wouldn't have gotten promoted twice. I thought it was a load of crap and definitely tried to fight it.

I got promoted as a PMT half year and changed stores. New store gave me an E after 5 years of getting EX reviews. Now I feel they are trying everything they can to get rid of me.

It sucks for bonuses because 13s got bigger ones than 9s and 11s. However, 13s can now get increases again because of this. It used to be you made base, then a year later you got your 15% increase to 11's, then another year later you interviewed and got your 15% increase to 13s, and then the raises stopped unless you went for STL or BP. Now you can be a great ETL at 13s and keep receiving level increases as long as your STL and DTL wants from what I understand.

I personally dont give a rats ass about ETL bonus. We are the ones who earn it for most of them, and what do we get out of it?

Disgruntled much?! ^ I don't think you work their 45+ Hours a week for them, Smh....
If you count calling out for lunch and rolling in circles in a desk chair working....and only my etl-log works more than 40 right now. Hr and ge work 40 exactly.

I got promoted as a PMT half year and changed stores. New store gave me an E after 5 years of getting EX reviews. Now I feel they are trying everything they can to get rid of me.

Remember what did the store do for the year? I have had great reviews with crap raises cause the store did crap for the year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back