?

So no one has talk to me is that a bad thing or what??? It's my 2nd shift at work

So no one has talk to me is that a bad thing or what??? It's my 2nd shift at work
It happens all the time they are just too busy. They can however pull your attendance and see how many times you have been out. We have a few single parents in my store and it can be really tough. It does put a lot of stress on the store so obviously having a backup plan is best. Hopefully you can get it worked out. Target has some programs that people have mentioned but many stores leadership teams never mention them unfortunately.

Well they talk to me they said a lot of people are calling out now and they have to look into every call out now and document and then keep a eye out and see if it's a pattern and go from there but I told them it's cuz my son had a fever and throwing up and so was I so I didn't want to chance it going into work sick like that she was understandable and agree she wouldn't of gone in beings sick like that too

Back