Archived 3 months as BR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hardlines, but last Oct., thru the middle of January, I was kinda a floater. I mainly worked as backroom. Our ETL-Ops, basically oversaw SFS, so I kinda was like her gopher, backstocked, learned how to make a bale, pulled batches, pulled price change, helped out picking/packing in SFS during that time. Since the end of January, and it seems ongoing again I'm back to hardlines. Will she have any input when it comes to my review? The hardlines TL who we have now started after me and another vet hardlines TM got kinda pulled off of the floor to help out in the back, and first met me as a backroom TM. Just not sure how those 3 months will be considered as part of my overall review. Not sure it even matters that much with the expected bump in the company min wage anyways. Just looking for thoughts....

I’m not sure exactly how your review will go, but I think it’s definitely a good thing that you were willing to help the team by going wherever was needed and also learning whatever was needed! Hopefully the person who is writing your review will take that into account. Good luck!! 😃

Your review should be fine. If you maintained great performance through all your different assignments, your review hopefully will be written with the best of scores (depending on who your roll-up department’s TL/SRTL/ETL is).

The review will be done by the lead assigned to the department you're coded in (typically the position you were hired for unless HR codes you to a different Dept). My first year review was strange because I worked under one lead (P&P) for 6 months during a remodel but had been hired and coded to flow, then after the remodel I worked in SFS, BR, and basically minioned for our LogETL. So my review was done by the Flow TL who had worked with me like maybe a total of 6 weeks. My ETL said he provided the scores but the Flow TL had no feedback really to give me since we hadn't worked together much. 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back