Archived 4/1 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honestly think the your ETL, BPs, and even DTL have any say in the day to day operations of the company?

that’s a completely different subject. the person i was replying to said feedback wasn’t permitted; i provided examples of that not being true. i will say that every store director in my district had communicated directly with Janna Potts at least once a month, so maybe they do.

that’s a completely different subject. the person i was replying to said feedback wasn’t permitted; i provided examples of that not being true. i will say that every store director in my district had communicated directly with Janna Potts at least once a month, so maybe they do.

Fair enough, my experience is the higher ups don’t actually take any criticism of the process to their bosses. The company line is basically “make it work” I’ve seen a lot of great etls/stls/dtls get fired for performance or leave because they can’t meet the expectations and the crappy ones that do meet the expectations are just gaming the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back