Archived 4 day ad set

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did everyones 4 day ad set go today? I believe our store is not getting all the signing that we need. We are needing to print too many signs when we audit. Is anyone else noticing this?

Ours went pretty well, we got it laid out pretty fast.
The only area that was short on signs was electronics but it wasn't too bad.

How did everyones 4 day ad set go today? I believe our store is not getting all the signing that we need. We are needing to print too many signs when we audit. Is anyone else noticing this?

We were only missing 5 signs on the four day ad set. How do you determine you are missing the signs? do you run the ad set report after scanning signs or do you determine your missing signs by doing your ad walk audit? Maybe there's something with Prepping your ad thats not getting done correctly? Just some thoughts.

Urgent workbench had 45 signs, did you print them? We were missing 10 signs on my side, not including urgent ones.

We were only missing a few in electronics but we were sent 11x7 for some areas which we could not put them up such as movies on back wall, movies on front endcaps and some toy endcaps. Our as set report was perfect. Nothing to print or change but we still found ourselves printing a few signs in electronics for dvd's and a few misc. for endcaps throughout the store. I am really thinking the ad prep is the issue and am not sure how to get a handle on it since I only recently found out I was actually in charge of this. Where do I start?

Forgot to mention most of the signs are for endcaps. Is this due to salesplanners not set on time?

We were only missing a few in electronics but we were sent 11x7 for some areas which we could not put them up such as movies on back wall, movies on front endcaps and some toy endcaps. Our as set report was perfect. Nothing to print or change but we still found ourselves printing a few signs in electronics for dvd's and a few misc. for endcaps throughout the store. I am really thinking the ad prep is the issue and am not sure how to get a handle on it since I only recently found out I was actually in charge of this. Where do I start?

We had some DVD shippers up in softlines. Did you have the same thing?

Urgent workbench had 45 signs, did you print them? We were missing 10 signs on my side, not including urgent ones.

We found that a good portion of the workbench signs were tree signs that looked pretty much the same as the ones that were already there. Aargh!
We had movie bins set up in softlines and game bins as well.

The ETL that is in charge of Hardlines until we get a real Hardlines ETL said that Sunday was really bad at our store. I didn't dare ask why. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back